Open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday thru Friday
After Hours Drop Off Available!
If you hit a pothole, damage can range from tire puncture to bent rims to steering system misalignment. Plus, the damage isn’t always obvious. Noticeable or not, pothole damage can
cause bent shocks or struts – so it’s very important to get an alignment and suspension inspection as soon as possible to identify and address any problems.
Pothole damage can lead to:
* Tire puncture and/or bent rims
* Misalignment of your steering system
* Engine mount damage
* Damage to shocks and struts
Need to assess the damage?
If your vehicle has experienced pothole damage, we recommend :
* Vehicle inspection
* Alignment check and alignment service
* Tire repair, rotation and balance
Lake Worth Auto House
Pot Hole Repair